If you are looking for a challenging career in a fast track industry, Northwest Communications is the place for you!
At Northwest, we are looking for innovative, passionate people to help us continue to grow our business. Working as a team, we pride ourselves in giving our customers expert advice and technical service on a continuing basis.
If you have a drive to succeed and can enhance the team at Northwest, we invite you to send us your resume today!
Northwest Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Northwest Communications, a progressive telecommunications company in Northwest Iowa, is now taking applications for the position of Accounting Manager. This is a job requiring a precise, independent, take-charge leader, with an eye for details. You must be able to handle multiple projects while ensuring that the "little things" get done, all the while being able to see the big picture. If you are able to handle our fast-paced, demanding environment, we want to talk to you. This is a full-time, salaried position with comprehensive benefits package.
Effectively communicate with customers, business contacts and all employees in a professional and courteous manner. Responsible for financial activities including but not limited to:
- Banking, investment, cash management, audits, regulatory and non-regulatory reporting, general ledger accounting, taxes, maintaining inventory records, recommends allocations methods to distribute costs, continuing property records, accounts payable, billing/accounting receivables and payroll and benefits programs.
- Analyze for all companies and partnership financials and present them to CEO, Department Managers and the Board of Directors.
- Assist with updating budgeting activities.
- Lead and manage accounting and billing staff.
Education and Experience:
Applicants must possess and least and Associate Degree in Accounting, or preferably a Bachelor's Degree in Business and Accounting. You must have at least 3-5 years of experience in an accounting finance position. Having and understanding of telecommunications accounting and NECA/USAC is a plus.
Please send resume, cover letter, application and salary requirements to Human Resources.
Northwest Communications in Havelock, IA is seeking an individual to fill our Executive Secretary position.
We are looking for a person who is a precise, analytical worker and who puts a high premium on doing things right the first time. If you can handle multiple tasks, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are a disciplined worker who pays close attention to detail, we want to talk with you. We will reward your hard work and loyalty. This is a full-time, salaried position with comprehensive benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Reviewing legal documents
- Using computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Human Resource tasks and following confidentiality policies
- This position works with the mangement team and board
- An accounting background is beneficial
Northwest Communications, a progressive telecommunications company in Northwest Iowa, is seeking a Combination Tech in the Telecommunications field. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is very precise, analytical, and places a high premium on doing things right the first time.
- Installing and repairing voice, video and data networks in homes and businesses
- Maintaining copper and fiber networks inside and outside
- Working with broadband and communications equipment
- Educating customers in understanding new communications technologies
- Basic IP and computer knowledge is required
- Experience with LAN/WAN connections is a benefit
If you are a multi-tasked, disciplined worker who enjoys taking care of customers, this is an excellent opportunity. This is a full-time, hourly position with comprehensive benefits package.
All Full-Time Positions Include An Excellent Full-Time Benefit Package.
Northwest Communications offers one of the best benefit packages in the area which includes family health options, 401K, Clothing Allowance, Health Insurance, Vacation, Sick Leave, Tuition Assistance, Holidays, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Long Term Disability and Flex Spending.
We accept applications on a continual basis in the following areas:
- Technical Support Specialists
- Computer/Networking Technicians
- Sales Consultants