The Ultimate in Managed Wi-Fi for Your Home or Business
Wireless Router Technology – Fast, Reliable, and Secure
The speed of your home internet can be greatly impacted by the quality of your router. That’s why Northwest Communications provides every high-speed broadband internet customer a Wi-Fi 6 wireless router and technical support at no additional charge. This top-of-the-line technology will allow you to search, stream and surf at blazingly fast speeds across all of your devices throughout your home.
CommandIQ Mobile App - Control in the Palm of Your Hand
Control your home network with our easy-to-use mobile app. Set up parental controls or a guest network, view connected devices, conduct speed tests, and more. Our CommandIQ app, combined with the Wi-Fi 6 technology and our local tech support, will provide you peace of mind as you manage your network with a few quick taps on your mobile device. The app automatically includes EnhancedIQ and ProtectIQ which provides you full access to parental controls and network security. All for only $6.95/month!
How it works.
Want to learn more? Check out our Quick Start Guide for easy setup instructions, or view our FAQ page for additional resources.
EnhancedIQ & ProtectIQ
EnhancedIQ: Enhanced Parental Controls
Establishing rules throughout your home can help keep your family healthy and safe.
- Family profile tools to manage the content and hours of use for each connected device and each user in the home.
- Filter content by category, by application, or by website. Allow or block individual apps and websites per user.
- View approximate usage per device, per user.
- Schedule offline times.
- Receive notifications.
ProtectIQ: Enhanced Security Control
Home networks can be the target of cyber-attacks, random probing for vulnerabilities, and unprotected devices. ProtectIQ will provide you with the following protection:
- Malicious website protection, anti-virus and anti-ransomware, packet inspection, and intrusion detection.
- Traffic monitoring that automatically blocks anything that looks suspicious coming into the home.
- Notifications - subscribers using the CommandIQ mobile app will receive notifications when content is blocked.