Technical Solutions Specialist
* position is eligible to receive a Sign-On Bonus up to $2,000!
Technology is a forever growing world and here to stay. Please join us on this journey in carving new paths, succeeding expectations, and helping our customers do more.
I know you are thinking, "That sounds great, but computers, servers, internet, email, firewall, and routers are a lot to know, and I am not sure if I am ready to jump into that world." The truth is, the most successful meMbers aren't those that managed CISCO servers or have all the certifications in the world. We need those who have a passion for technology, teamwork, and learning. Having a foundation in working with computers, managing routers, or hosting web servers can be the spark that ignites a fire of growth and can make a difference to our customers.
Some Job Duties Will Include:
- Assist and communicate with customers in person, over the phone, and by email.
- Expediently answer customer calls, diagnose issues, and complete the service loop.
- Respond to network alerts and customer issues to remediate problems efficiently.
- Install, configure, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, and diagnose PCs, servers, network switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access points, network software, printers, and other equipment.
- Test and implement new technologies for in-house as well as customer facilities.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required, field experience preferred, and a background in fixed broadband wireless internet is highly valued.
How to Apply
All full-time positions include an excellent full-time benefits package; some benefits are associated with part-time positions.
Please mail your resume, application, and salary history to:
Attn: Human Resources
844 Wood Street
Havelock, IA 50546
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference the position(s) you are interested in when applying.