Wireless Tech Position
* position is eligible to receive a Sign-On Bonus up to $2,000!
The position requires excellent customer service paired with technical ability. The position requires completing customer installations, service repair visits, on-site troubleshooting, and repair of fixed wireless equipment located on towers, buildings, and elevators.
What We Need:
- Someone comfortable being on top of a house roof (mounting an antenna), able to use a laptop, climb ladders, lift over 50lbs, able to run cables into a home, enjoy working with the customer. The position allows you to be home every night, with 40-hour workweeks.
- You may be thinking, “Not sure I have the right skill set for internetwork.” That's ok and no problem! This isn't necessarily a job you have to go to college for—more of an on-the-job training scenario, if you can use a laptop, IP background, work in the elements, and are good with your hands and tools such as ladders and drills. We will take care of the rest.
Some Job Duties Will Include:
- Perform Site Surveys
- Customer Installations which require cliMbing and rooftop installations
- Configure routers and customer devices for access to fixed broadband internet services
- Perform equipment upgrades for existing customers
- Upgrades of fixed wireless equipment
A high school diploma or equivalent is required, field experience preferred, and a background in fixed broadband wireless internet is highly valued.
How to Apply
All full-time positions include an excellent full-time benefits package; some benefits are associated with part-time positions.
Please mail your resume, application, and salary history to:
Attn: Human Resources
844 Wood Street
Havelock, IA 50546
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference the position(s) you are interested in when applying.